Price: $15.00 eBook
This informative book contains practical advice as well as tools and techniques needed to effectively conduct prospective volunteer interviews. To help you get started with your interviews, all interview worksheets are included in the appendix and can be easily reproduced.
As you read through the book you will discover that interviewing is both art and skill. This book contains practical advice as well as tools and techniques needed to do the job right.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Getting Started
- Chapter 2 The Participants
- Chapter 3 The Interview Process
- Chapter 4 Communication
- Chapter 5 Other Types of Interviews
- Chapter 6 Being Legal
- Chapter 7 The Finishing Touch
Note: 8.25% sales tax will be added for Texas residents. Please allow 2 to 3 days for shipping.
This long awaited, 18-chapter textbook was created by the Council for Certification in Volunteer Administration (CCVA). It is a comprehensive reference book and guide, providing a solid theoretical framework and professional context for the effective leadership and management of volunteer engagement.
Kathy was a Contributing Author to this new textbook from the Council for Certification in Volunteer Administration (CCVA)
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Terminology
- Chapter 2: Ethics – Concepts and Definitions
- Chapter 3: Ethical Decision Making
- Chapter 4: Strategic Management of Volunteer Programs
- Chapter 5: Operational Management
- Chapter 6: Volunteer Staffing and Development
- Chapter 7: Sustaining Volunteer Involvement
- Chapter 8: Meeting Management
- Chapter 9: Financial Management
- Chapter 10: Data Management
- Chapter 11: Evaluation and Outcome Measurement
- Chapter 12: Risk Management
- Chapter 13: Quality Improvement
- Chapter 14: Leadership for Nonprofit Organizations
- Chapter 15: Organizational Involvement
- Chapter 16: Advocacy in Volunteer Administration
- Chapter 17: Community Collaboration and Alliances
- Chapter 18: A History of the Profession of Volunteer Administration